If the answer is yes, I would love to help you!
- I am podcaster myself with over 200 episodes between three shows and have been featured in the New & Noteworthy section on iTunes.
- Utilizing studio quality headphones I am able to pick-up and remove the faintest audible breaths, pops, clicks, and general background noise.
- I can remove verbal ticks (uhh’s, umm’s, you know’s, stuttering, lip smacking, etc).
- I can equalize the audio levels of you and your guest.
- I can create the intro’s/outro’s/ads for your show by combining your audio with your music into one easy to import file.
- I can mix together all the elements of your show into complete episodes and tag the audio files with critical metadata and your show’s artwork.
- I can upload completed episodes to your hosting service and schedule them to be published.
- Unlike a lot of other editors, I will also write and publish the show notes for your episodes on your website.
Unlike most podcast editing companies, I tailor my services based on your individual needs and can provide a customized quote after a quick, and free, consultation.
Are you ready for me to help make your life easier by taking the audio editing and post-production work off your hands? Then schedule your free consultation.